How do I turn off the water supply to my house in the event of a break in my plumbing or a repair?

You can interrupt the flow of water to your home by turning off your house valve. House valves are usually located beneath a faucet outside the home, most typically near the faucet for the garden hose or in your garage near the water heater. If you cannot find your house valve, please contact your local New Mexico Water Customer Center for assistance.