New Mexico Water launched its new, online customer portal today, which allows customers to better manage their water or wastewater utility accounts at their convenience.
After logging into the completely redesigned web site, customers can:
- Start or stop service
- View and pay their bill
- View their account’s transaction history
- Set up and manage automatic bill payments
- Sign up for paperless billing
- View their current and historic water usage
- Get water-saving tips
- Update their contact information
- Set topical communication preferences
- Manage service at multiple addresses with a single login
The new portal also has an improved responsive design, providing additional convenience for customers accessing their account via smartphone or other mobile device.
To create a secure online account or access their existing account using the new portal, customers can visit www.newmexicowater.com and click the “Log In” link at the top-right corner of the home page.
“We are very pleased to offer our customers these new online features to help make managing their utility accounts easier and more convenient,” said Jeremiah Mecham, General Manager. “It’s part of our ongoing commitment to provide our customers with quality, service, and value.”